Saturday, July 03, 2010

Other things!

Saturday 3rd July.

Its been a bit cold. The last couple of days in June saw the temperature drop below freezing. The 30th June was the coldest June day in the area for over 70 years, dropping to -4.8C
I know that by Swedish standards this would be warm but not for us.



The first rays of sun hitting the fire smoke. With the weather being so cold we are getting through our wood pile rather quickly so I spent a few hours today round at George and Michelle's.



And this is the end result! A Ute load of good fire wood, all cut to just the right length to suit the door opening of the fire.



It looks like a good stack to me but I have seen real stacks of wood in Leksand.



Now that's a wood stack, Swedish style.

Sorry Elin, no people!!

No comments: