A cool start to the day, a little overcast with some patches of sun.
Its Whit Monday and Andrew and myself went to a classic car show in nearby Kingsbridge while the ladies went to see a special garden on the other side of the river.
TVR
MGC
A rather more modern vehicle, an Alfa Romeo 4C Spider.
Austin Healey 3000
I hadn't seen one of these for many years, a Swallow Doretti. Based on the running gear of a Triumph TR2 with a 2 litre engine.
A beautiful little car from 1954/55 made in the Midlands at Walsall.
Lotus badge on the front but I think it may have been a replica.
Triumph TR3
MG TD and Jaguar E Type.
Serious looking Mini.
Three wheeler kit car with interesting number plate!!
Nice Vincent
Nice little pub for lunch on the way back to Dartmouth.
It was lovely to watch this vessel being readied and heading out to sea. I'm not sure what it is but to my inexperienced it looks like gaff rigged yawl.
Nice to see one of the old working boats, out of Brixham.
No comments:
Post a Comment