Monday, May 23, 2011

Johans Diary.

Saturday the 21st was a very special day, it was my Momma's 30th Birthday. She didn't want me to tell you that but as I told her, its just a number and she's still my Momma.

Farfar drove us all went up to a little market in the mountains called Glenbrook. I remember Glenbrook because it was where I had my first Babychino.



There were lots of little stalls selling all different things.



This is the very first picture of Momma on her special day.






Lots of lovely colours.......



....... and pleasing shapes.

o

I wonder if Harrison was an organic baby?





I didn't go on the playground because by this time I was getting a bit tired.



When we got home my Mormor called on Skype to say Happy Birthday to Momma.



It was very strange to see Mormor and Ulf like this. I'm only used to seeing Farmor and Farfar on the computer screen.

No comments: