Monday, May 16, 2011

Johans Diary.

I am VERY upset with Mamma and Pappa.

They have left me!!




Yesterday they just crept out through the back door when I wasn't looking. Farmor says that they went by train and ferry into the city and stayed over night in a big posh hotel but will be back later today. I can't understand why they didn't take me with them. I know when I'm not wanted. I'll get my own back.




Do I look really upset? Not really as Farmor and Farfar are looking after me really well. I have had lots to eat and a good nights sleep but I'm not sure if the Far's would say that they had a good nights sleep. I do tend to toss and turn a bit, so Momma and Poppa tell me.




I'm just grabbing a little sleep. When I wake up I am going out with the Far's as they have some shopping to do and go to the library. I haven't been to a library before but they say it has a place were I can borrow toys!

I have been practicing my walking. I now run all around the house if one of the Far's holds both hands. I have been standing on my own for longer and I really like it when the Far's get all excited and clap.

I think when Momma and Poppa come home, I will just ignore them and wait for them to make up to me with lots of hugs and kisses, and maybe presents.

No comments: