Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Johans Diary.

Yesterday didn't go quite as I planned it. I made up my mind to be a bit casual about Momma and Poppa coming home from their stay in the city but Farfar took me in the car to meet them at the station. I tried to act all cool and laid back towards them for leaving me behind but I just couldn't keep the smile off my face when they got into the car. It was nice to see them but I got a little too excited and didn't go to bed until late and then kept them awake most of the night.



To get their own back next morning they stuck me in the middle of all this green stuff again. At least they left me with a drink.



Once the drink was finished I had to sort out all those clothes pegs again. A little man's work is never done.



I tried, I really did!




Quick Farmor, let me in before they find more work for me.



There have been some doubts raised by some of my Blog fans about my stair climbing talents. This is just to prove that I can do it, at least the going down bit. I really can go up just as quick.


I'm getting ready..........



.......... here I go.



Nearly there but just having fun anyway.



I made it safely and here I am sitting in the sun watching the TV.



Being good.



Every hard working boy needs a rest now and again.

No comments: