We went to see my cousins again yesterday just so I could go up and down their big stairs.


That's why I went but the old people went to help fix things, like putting up shelves and connecting the new big TV.
I know I shouldn't listen to grown ups talking but I just happened to over hear Farfar and Poppa saying that they would only have a drink of whisky when I walked. Just to tease them, I did a step at Auntie Beckys.
Its been a few days now since I took a few steps and as they both looked in need of a drink I did my party piece again. I've decided that I'm not going to do the walking thing too much just yet, I don't want them to drink a lot, its not good for them. Anyway, I have to save some good steps for Mormor and Morfar.
1 comment:
Hi Johan, your diary - I Like!
Today I can notice a couple of things. I can see that the oldies bought you a training carpet which look like "the stuff" grass. Perfect, but you have to be on it, not beside. And you need a soccer ball!
Second picture shows a very sleepy guy, but I don't think you are sleepy. I think you are planning for the next step!
By the way, what do mamma and Farmor get instead of whisky? Remember to keep the girls happy, do not only drink whisky with the guys.
C U!
Post a Comment