Another very nice day.
Today Henry went to see Mormor so that Elin could study while the rest of us went out for the day.
Jim drove us about one and a half hours South to a lovely village called Trosa. The village is located on an ocean inlet and canal.

A beautiful walk along the waterside.

Magnificent timber work.
A tranquil village.
Nice craft shops and eateries.
Now that's different!
This gentleman started to back paddle as he thought he would spoil the photo. When I explained that by being in the picture, he made the picture, he was happy to be in it.
The village centre.
A really lovely village.
While on holiday here way back in 2012 I helped Jim do a few jobs around the apartment. We removed and relocated some storage cupboards so that he could set up a desk for his computer in the hallway to their bedroom. I fitted new skirting boards, made good the woodwork and filled holes ready for painting. The area was eventually painted and Jim's desk top fitted in the recess. Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with working on concrete walls and in the last four years the paint started to peal off. Obviously this will need to be rectified following further discussions. They have a lovely apartment and its a shame to see part of it like this.
















No comments:
Post a Comment