Nice day but a late start. Must admit it was a bit hard to get the muscles working again.
Jim disappeared mid morning to fetch the length of timber we need to finish the balcony. He also spent time looking at baths and gates. The front balcony has an opening at one end which isn't child friendly so I suggested a gate. We didn't start work until about 11.00 and then Marcus and young Oliver came to visit. It was great to see Marcus again and to be introduced to his son.
He is a quiet little boy.
I think some of the quiet rubbed off on to Johan.
All the boards were spaced and Jim screwed them down. I think it looks very good. The end is blocked off for the time being by using an old pallet until the decision is made about a gate.




No comments:
Post a Comment