I thought I had better put up a few photos just to prove that I'm still around.
I've been busy painting the outside of the house but unfortunately with the same colours as before so it didn't seem worthwhile to take photos.
Its that time of year again, lots of oranges on the trees.
These are Navels but we need to find some Sevilles to make marmalade.
We had a day out in the city to attend a holiday/travel promotion. For a change we traveled in by train. It was an early start and we were the only ones on the train to start with.
Mixture of old and new architecture in the city.
Just to prove that it does get cold here and we can get ice forming. This is the bird bowl in the garden and I only just noticed the ice as it was nearly melted.






No comments:
Post a Comment