At the very end of February I took Di into Sydney where she was meeting up with friends for a pre-wedding get together organized by the brides-maids. This was held in the Tea Rooms of the Queen Victoria Building and everyone had to take along a copy of their favourite cooking recipe. These would eventually be collated and given in book form to the bride. As this was a totally female event I had to find something to do to fill in the time before picking Di up again.
Now whats the best thing to do on a nice warm, sunny day, in the most beautiful city in the world? That's right, take more photographs.
I parked in the Domain car park and took the underground moving footpath up to Hyde park.

Across the Southern end of the park towards the Archibald Fountain.


and on towards Center Point.

A walk down town.......




before arriving at Circular Quay.



The young and the old.

The "coat hanger"......

.....complete with bridge walkers.

Finally back to the Queen Victoria Building.

No comments:
Post a Comment